Yves Demaria, French, is born on 22 January 1972. He started his career as motocross athlete in the 80’ and competed for almost 3 decades.
At his young age he was recognised as one of the most interesting future talents of the time. Throughout his career, Yves brought success to many different teams starting with Suzuki, then Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Namur, KTM.
In total he won 3 times World Championships in MX3 and 37 GP.
Since 2009 Yves has started sharing his rich motocross experience with new talents, as coach. In his coaching career, he supported athletes such as:
- 2009 Christophe Charlier, EMX 250 Champion
- 2009-2010 Randy de Puniet, 7th in Moto GP
- 2012 Gautier Paulin, 3rd in MXGP
- 2013-2016 Valentin Guilod, EMX2 Champion in 2013, 7th in MX2 in 2014 and 4th in 2015, 9th in MXGP in 2016
- 2017 : Julien Lieber 6th in MX2 , Livia Lancelot 2nd in WMX and French Champion and Maxime Renaux injured all the year.
This year Yves is coaching Julien Lieber MXGP, Pierre Goupillon EMX2 and Natanael Bres EMX2